Do you own an extra clothes washing machine? An extra clothes dryer? Do you have a spare stovetop just lying around? (Your camp stove does not count.) The response is usually no, unless you have a very big family or have to wash a lot of clothes. But everyone has a Plan B dishwasher! It’s called the kitchen sink. So why are dishwasher repairs one of the regular reasons for servicing calls in Elk Grove? Because very few families delight in cleaning the dishes by hand!
Typical Dishwasher Problems
These are some common indications that the dishwasher might need a service:
- The dishes are left unclean, when they used to come out clean.
- Water pooling at the feet of the dishwasher.
- New noises come from the dishwasher when draining or washing.
- The dishwasher doesn’t start.
- Water leaks from the dishwasher.
- The door won’t close right.
- The dishwasher buttons no longer work.
If any of these problems happen, it is time to contact River City Appliance.
So why sanitize dishes in the kitchen sink? River City Appliance can avoid disasters and restore your dishwasher to running order. Call us for help in Elk Grove whenever the dishwasher starts showing indications of failure.
Schedule Dishwasher Repair