One of the best modern conveniences is the refrigerator — when it works correctly! Fortunately, the ‘fridge is one of the most durable appliances in a household, cycling on and off to provide cold air each and every day and night. But when it fails, the results can be spectacularly costly! Spoiled food is a huge disappointment, even more so when you’ve gone away for the week, only to come back to a busted refrigerator full of new forms of moldy life.
That’s why it is very important to call for a repair at the first symptoms of impending refrigerator failure. Naturally, there are a number of things to check first whenever your ‘fridge seems to behave badly, the most important being the temperature adjustment. But if ordinary troubleshooting steps do little to solve a refrigerator problem, call out River City Appliance here in Sacramento to guarantee your food stays cool and fresh.
Common Refrigerator Issues
Some common signs that your refrigerator may need repair include these symptoms:
- Freezer stops chilling food, or constantly fills with ice.
- Refrigerator is too warm, letting food spoil.
- Refrigerator is too cold, causing food to freeze.
- Water puddles underneath the refrigerator.
- The refrigerator runs constantly.
- The water dispenser or ice maker no longer work properly.
- The refrigerator is noisy, running louder than before.
- The doors no longer close correctly, letting cold air escape.
- And worst of all, the refrigerator and freezer have quit completely!
River City Appliance has experienced every refrigerator problem imaginable. That’s why we can perform warranty service for major manufacturers, guaranteeing you a fair price for a quality repair by a trained technician. Stop refrigerator failures by acting at the first symptoms of a serious problem! Call River City Appliance or contact us online and request a courteous and honest assessment of your refrigerator problem.
Schedule Refrigerator Repair