The dishwasher is a classic example of a modern convenience. Although they were something of a luxury thirty or forty years ago, dishwashers are now a fairly common part of the typical Sacramento kitchen. Unlike other appliances, when the dishwasher fails you can easily resort to the nearby backup — your kitchen sink. But most people have a dishwasher for one reason — they don’t like washing dishes! That’s why dishwasher repairs are still one of the regular reasons for house calls by River City Appliance.
Common Dishwasher Problems
Dishwasher problems run from mild to severe, and when this appliance goes really bad, it usually means water all over the kitchen floor. Therefore, it’s wise to pay close attention to your dishwasher and alert River City Appliance at the first sign of trouble. These are some common symptoms that your dishwasher may need a repair:
- The dishes are left dirty, when they used to come out clean.
- Water pools up at the bottom of the dishwasher.
- Unusual noises come from the dishwasher when washing or draining.
- The dishwasher doesn’t start.
- Water leaks from the door, underneath the dishwasher, or from dishwasher hoses.
- The door no longer closes properly.
- The dishwasher latch or controls no longer work right.
River City Appliance has fixed all of these problems on a wide variety of makes and models of dishwashers. Our well-trained technicians are therefore accepted by most major manufacturers to perform warranty repairs on their machines. If you don’t want to wash the dishes by hand in the future, or are tired of standing over your kitchen sink because the dishwasher already doesn’t work, call or contact River City Appliance for experienced repairs at a fair price.