You never know how much you enjoy having a washing machine until it breaks down. And like most appliances, the washer often quits working at the worst possible time. Favorite opportunities for washing machine disasters include these awkward moments:
- Sunday afternoon, the day before school and work;
- The very moment the washer tub fills up with hot, soapy water;
- The day of the big game, with all the team uniforms still filthy dirty;
- Whenever your in-laws are visiting.
It’s at times like these that you need competent help from experienced technicians. Sacramento’s River City Appliance is ready to assist with all types of washer repairs.
Examples of Washer Problems
Here are some typical difficulties that people experience with their washing machines.
- A broken water pump leaves the tub full of water.
- A snapped belt means the tub no longer spins or agitates.
- Digital washer controls no longer function properly.
- Door or tub seals are cracked, letting water leak onto the floor.
- Drainpipe is clogged up with that sock you’re missing.
Sad to say, these are just a few examples of the unfortunate things that happen to washing machines. River City Appliance knows how to fix these issues and more, all to our customers’ satisfaction. If you need your washer repaired and you need it done fast, contact us online or give us a call at 916-483-1988.
Schedule Washing Machine Repair