If your clothes dryer has a problem, it probably falls into one of these five categories:
- The dryer makes strange squealing or bumping noises, even if you aren’t drying a pair of athletic shoes.
- The dryer spins fine, but the air never gets hot.
- Although the dryer air seems hot, the clothes take longer to dry.
- The dryer runs, but then shuts off early.
- The dryer does not run at all.
If you are facing one or more of these problems, you likely discovered it at the moment you were drying the wrinkles out of a clothing item you wanted to wear, or you were simply finishing up a load of wash that you needed the next day.
River City Appliance understands that problems with your clothes dryer lead to carting heavy loads of wet wash over to your friend’s or neighbor’s house, off to the laundromat, or outside to the clothesline. We are here to help our customers throughout the greater Sacramento area to get back to drying their own clothes in their own clothes dryer as quickly as possible.
We fix all makes and models of clothes dryers and provide warranty service for the vast majority of manufacturers’ products. Call us at the number provided above or use our online appointment request form to bring a well-trained technician to your door. River City Appliance — providing experienced help at a reasonable rate!