Some of the most common clothes dyer issues include:
- The dryer produces strange squealing noises, no matter what you’re drying.
- The dryer spins all right, but the air doesn’t seem hot.
- Even though the dryer air seems hot, the clothes take longer to dry.
- The dryer operates but suddenly shuts off early.
- The dryer stops working completely.
If you are experiencing one or more of these breakdowns, you likely discovered it at an inopportune moment, such as when it was already full of entirely wet clothing.
River City Appliance in Granite Bay understands that problems with your clothes dryer lead to carting giant loads of wet wash over to a friend’s house, off to the laundromat, or outside to the clothesline. We are here to assist our clients throughout Granite Bay to get back to drying their own clothing in their own clothes dryer as quickly as possible.
We repair all makes and models of clothes dryers and offer warranty service for the wide majority of manufacturers’ devices. Call us at the number provided above or use our online appointment request form to bring a well-trained technician to your door. River City Appliance — providing experienced repairs at a fair cost!
Schedule Dryer Repair